Larry Kraus in front of Kraus' Pizza and Delicatessen. April 6th 1949
In 1959, Melba and Bud Kraus began serving the one of a kind pizza people from all over have come to enjoy. All of our franchises are family owned and operated and we continue to serve the best pizza at any price, as well as delicious chicken, jojos, wings and other favorites.
In 1968, Larry and Ginger Kraus took over the original Amherst road location in Massillon and began selling franchises in the early 70s.
During the 70s and 80s, the menu expanded to include the award winning Double Crust pizza, chicken, wings and subs.
Today there are 10 shops in Northeastern Ohio with plans to expand the brand throughout the area.
Ginger Kraus Circa 1976
No. This is not a delivery truck .
Kraus' Pizza. 2013. All Rights Reserved. LLC